Wednesday 7 May 2008

Blog for Meg

OK so clearly I'm not too good at the whole blogging thing. My last blog must have been weeks ago and I also have not told anyone about it which I guess kinda defeats the point of having one. However, somehow Meg (hi Meg!) managed to find it which is why this blog is dedicated to her!

Yesterday I handed in my final uni assignments which means now I have officially finished year 2 and am free from that place for a few months. Today is already kinda strange - waking up and not really knowing what to do, although for the past few weeks I have been planning to do SO much in this free time. The list so far is:

take up some sort of exercise (and keep it up), write some songs that are half way decent and record them on Mr Mac which has hardly been used, learn how to use Final Cut on Mr Mac, keep in contact with a lot of people who I have recently been bad at keeping in contact with, especially people who are in another part of the world, take up violin playing again seen as I am playing it in a concert its kinda necessary to practice, actually understand what the heck goes on in the old testament, spend some good time with God - not just five mins here and there.....the list goes on. Am hoping that I can actually do some of these things and not just think about it which is what I usually do.

Anyway, this'll be all for now but I will be blogging again sooner this time!

1 comment:

Meg said...

try "months," kathryn.

yay! :)