Thursday 8 May 2008

Days without work...

...are actually kinda boring. Not that I'm not grateful that I don't have any work, but this morning I got up and didn't have any plans. I'm not too good in that situation. I like to have my day all planned out with lots of things to do and people to see. I don't like spending the day on my own. Thankfully I got to spend today with my sis which was good. Went to the park with the dog and Teesside Park. I could spend a lot of time there (and a lot of money).

I am loving the sunshine at the moment, but yesterday I waited outside for my mum to come out of the dentist for like half an hour and got burned. And went v blotchy - not good. Especially cos am going to the football awards tomorrow night and want to look half way decent. Hopefully it will go away by then tho. I actually can't wait to go to the awards ceremony cos am so happy that the church football team won the league. Have been watching them play I think since they joined the league about 5 years ago and they've finally won. And John gets to lift the trophy - so I'm EXTRA excited about that.

Anyway people I have a lot of free time - anyone wanna hang out and do stuff?

Also can anyone tell me how you put links on your page to link to other peoples blogs? Meg told me but I forgot - oops!

1 comment:

Meg said...

go to the dashboard (homepage).
click on "layout"
click on "add a page element"
choose "link list"
edit as necessary. :)