Wednesday 23 January 2008

The Plan

OK so I'm thinking about what to do with my life at the moment. But thats not really any different to usual. I have never been the sort of person who has always known what they want to do with their lives. I don't think I feel hugely called to one thing. I love a lot of things, and there are many things I think I'd like to get into and be passionate about. So how am I meant to pick something? Dave is helping me and John to sort out our lives at the moment because we are stupidly busy and thats not really a good thing cos there really isn't enough time for God in there. Ironically that is mainly because we're doing stuff at church.  He was asking us what motivates us and what we're actually passionate about.  And he asked us what we would do with our time if we didn't have God or church.  I couldn't really answer that question...I guess church has shaped who I am quite a lot.  So I am wondering who I am...

I also was listening to a random soaking cd last night that Hannah brought to Embassy and it kept repeating this thing which was that God's plan is plan A and our plan is plan B.  And that we need to get rid of plan B.  SO I am attempting to get rid of plan B and at the same time work out what plan A actually is....

No comments: